Hot Water Systems - Repair, Service and Installations
If your existing water heater is experiencing issues such as no hot water or a major leak, call All Line Plumbing today. We will provide you with the best choice and advice in repairs and replacement water heaters as well as provide you with a complete installation, including the removal of your old water heater.
All Line Plumbing can not only help with tank water heaters, but also with continuous flow water heaters, solar water heaters, heat pump water heaters and electric to gas hot water conversions.
Water heaters require regular maintenance to avoid corrosion and bacteria entering the water supply.
Common hot water system issues:
- No supply or inadequate flow of hot water
- Odour or rust coloured water
- Rumbling or high-pitched noises
- High energy and water bills
- Water leakage around base of heater
- Faulty plumbing installations and water pipe connections
An inefficient hot water heater will not only cost you money it can harm the environment.
Types of hot water systems available:
- Instantaneous hot water system (continuous flow) - heats water only as required.
- Storage hot water system - stores the heated water in an insulated tank for use on demand.
- Click here to view household hot water system running costs.