Plumbing Maintenance for Strata and Body Corporate Sydney Wide
All Line Plumbing are accredited and licensed plumbers, drainers and gas fitters with full Public Liability Insurance.
We provide expert plumbing maintenance services for commercial and industrial businesses in the Hills District and Sydney Wide.
Strata and Body Corporate Maintenance
All Line Plumbing can carry out regular general maintenance and emergency repairs for commercial buildings, offices, retail, factories, warehouses, serviced apartments, rental properties, retirement villages, caravan parks and resorts Sydney wide.
We use the latest technology in drain cleaning equipment and can offer an electronic condition report using our CCTV drain camera. This report can then be viewed on most devices and is perfect for strata managers so that any plumbing issues can be viewed and discussed.
Some of the plumbing services we offer include:
- Priority service
- 24/7 emergency plumbing
- CCTV inspections - electronic condition report supplied
- Tap servicing and replacement
- Cistern and urinal repairs
- Blocked pipes, drains and toilets
- Leaking hot water units
- Gas fitting
- Backflow prevention testing
- Thermostatic mixing valve installs, repairs, servicing, testing and compliance
- Fire hydrant and hose reel installations
- "No-Dig" pipe repair
- And more…
You can count on us for all your Strata and Body Corporate Maintenance plumbing needs!
We can provide detailed invoices and regular job progress updates. All our work will be completed quickly, with no mess left behind.
If you are buying a new house it is recommended that you obtain a plumbing inspection combined with your building inspection report. All Line Plumbing can provide you with a written inspection report outlining the condition of the property which includes:
- Inspection of sewer and storm water pipes
- Pressure test of water pipes
- Check of hot water heater system
- Water and gas leak detection
- Water drainage issues
- Check of water and gas fixtures and fittings
If a proper plumbing inspection is not carried out, you may be liable for costly repairs.