Quality, Safety/Rehabilitation and Environmental Policy
All Line Plumbing Pty Ltd will produce and deliver products and services that consistently conform to or exceed our customers' expectations.
We will pursue continual improvements in all our systems and processes as our means of achieving preferred supplier status.
Improvement will be achieved through our commitment to our integrated management system, which provides a framework for establishing and reviewing objectives & targets for continual improvement and involves all employees in an environment that encourages initiative and innovation.
We will accomplish our business objectives as a responsible and ethical member of our community, sensitive to the social and environmental impact of our actions.
Our employees understand and comply with our quality policy.
All Line Plumbing Pty Ltd considers the health, safety and welfare of all persons employed by the company and those affected by our operations to be of the utmost importance.
People are our most important asset and their health and safety our greatest responsibility. It is the mutual objective of the director, managers and employees to actively promote the maintenance of a work environment free from harm.
In carrying out its occupational health and safety obligations All Line Plumbing Pty Ltd is committed to consulting with employees and contractors on all matters that may affect their health, safety and welfare. All Line Plumbing Pty Ltd has systems and procedures in place to ensure, as far as practicable, the workplace is safe and without risk of harm and ill health to any person working in or entering the workplace.
Our WHS Policy aims to:
- Develop, implement and maintain an WH&S Management System that complies with the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 and all applicable health and safety legislation, regulations, codes of practice and industry best practice;
- Setting WHS Objectives and targets for benchmarking All Line Plumbing Pty Ltd's performance.
- Achieve and maintain an accident free workplace.
- Include health and safety consideration in all business planning activities.
- Consult with employees and subcontractors on matters involving health and safety.
- Provide a continuous program of information and training to ensure our employees and contractors work in the safest possible way.
- Ensure all systems of work used are safe and meet or exceed minimum standards.
- Set up and monitor a system for identifying, assessing and eliminating or controlling all actual and potential hazards related to the company's undertakings resulting in continual improvement of our WH&S systems.
- Investigate all incidents, accidents and near misses to ensure future accidents are prevented.
- Establish systems to monitor and review the company's WH&S performance by setting a periodic review of WH&S objectives and targets.
- Create a culture that encourages employees and contractors to actively participate in assisting the company to provide a safe and healthy work environment.
It is All Line Plumbing Pty Ltd's policy:
- to provide a safe and healthy work environment for all employees and thus prevent work related injuries and diseases
- to ensure that once an injury or disease is reported the work rehabilitation process will begin and a return to normal or suitable duties will occur as soon as possible
- to ensure that a return to work for an injured or diseased employee is the normal expectation
- to provide suitable duties, wherever required to assist in the rehabilitation of any employee who is unable to return initially to their normal duties
- to ensure that an appropriate rehabilitation plan is developed to assist in the rehabilitation of an injured or diseased employee
- that a rehabilitation plan should be developed in consultation with the injured / diseased employee, their treating medical practitioner(s) and all other involved individuals
- that where necessary an outside rehabilitation provider will be used to help develop such plan and to provide any required rehabilitation services
- to ensure that proper monitoring and review will be carried out at regular intervals
- to consult with the employee and / or their representatives to ensure that the rehabilitation plan is suitable and it is effective
All Line Plumbing Pty Ltd has implemented and maintains a work rehabilitation Program to ensure that once an injury / disease is reported the WHS rehabilitation process can begin.
This process applies to all work related injuries / diseases reported to SafeWork NSW as the requirements of the State Insurance Regulatory Authority (SIRA) and the Worker's Compensation Act.
All Line Plumbing Pty Ltd will:
- provide a rehabilitation program that states the policies, commitments and procedures of All Line Plumbing Pty Ltd to its injured workers
- provide a Register of Injuries
- Workers Compensation Act
- provide accident Reports
- Notification of incident to SafeWork
- Workplace injury and disease recording
All Line Plumbing Pty Ltd is committed to environmental protection and will manage its business so that all operational activities prevent any adverse effects on the environment.
All Line Plumbing Pty Ltd is committed to:
- Develop, implement and maintain an Environmental Management System that complies with the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and all applicable environmental legislation, regulations, and industry best practice;
- Minimising the environmental impact of our operations
- Minimising the risk of accidental releases into the environment, reduce the impact of such releases should they occur, and monitor the discharge of all other wastes and emissions which may harm the environment
- Encouraging reduction, reuse and recycling in all our activities
- Purchasing products that are environmentally friendly from suppliers who respect the environment
- Ensuring our employees, subcontractors and suppliers adhere to our environmental policies
- Protecting the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and the community in which we operate, and in compliance with all relevant legislation and applicable requirements
- Participating with governments, customers, the public and other interest groups to advance environmental protection
- Reporting regularly to our directors, shareholders, employees and the public on our environmental status and performance
All employees and subcontractors will be expected to adhere to the relevant environmental requirements and they are also encouraged to report any breaches to management so that action can be taken.
All employees will be educated, trained and inducted, where considered necessary, in environmental issues during the course of their employment.
All Line Plumbing Pty Ltd considers environmental management to be an integral and important element in the management responsibilities and will strive to continuously improve its performance in this regard.